Thinking about homeschooling?
Are you considering homeschooling, but not sure if it is the right choice for your children and your family? We have everything you need to help you make your decision:
- Learn about the advantages of homeschooling
- See how homeschooling works on a day-to-day basis
- Read stories of successful homeschooling families
- Get information to help you get started
- Connect with other homeschoolers near you
The decision to homeschool is a decision to embrace freedom and creativity in your children’s education. Jump in and find out all there is to know about how to successfully and happily homeschool your children.
Ready to get started?
So, you’ve made your decision to homeschool. Welcome! There are some steps to take to get your home education journey off to a great start:
- Find the laws in your state
- Explore different homeschool methods
- How do you choose your homeschool curriculum?
- Connect with a homeschool support group near you
Learn about the different philosophies and methods that homeschoolers use. We have information on eclectic homeschooling, unschooling, the Montessori and Charlotte Mason methods, classical education, and much more. If you are looking for curriculum ideas and resources, we have it all here.
You’ll also find information on testing, organizing your home school, and how to find fun resources on the Internet. We’ve gathered together some of the best money saving and budget friendly ideas to help you homeschool inexpensively or even free!
Need new homeschool ideas?
Even veteran homeschoolers who have been homeschooling for years can benefit from fresh ideas, new curriculum offerings, and support from friends and mentors. Whether you’ve been homeschooling for a year or 20 years, you’ll get the information and support your need as you delve into our homeschool resources. Find the newest homeschooling resources available:
- Curriculum sources and materials
- The best homeschool field trips in your state
- Listings of local support groups, co-ops, and homeschool hybrid academies
You’ll also find information for homeschoolers with special situations, including single parent homeschoolers, large families, homeschooling a gifted child or a child with learning disabilities, on-the-road homeschooling, homeschooling preschool, and more.